Survey providers are looking for specific individuals to take their survey and have a set of qualifications that must be met before they accept you for the survey or your answers. The qualifications required are decided on by the survey provider per survey and we do not have any control over this on our end. Disqualification can happen at any point in the survey.
Here are some reasons why you may be disqualified.
1. Unfortunately, your demographic or location might mean that you are more likely to be disqualified from surveys since surveys are looking for specific people to give their opinion. If you are disqualified, it could mean the survey is no longer looking for users in your area, race, age group, income level or some other demographic factor.
2. Always make sure to take your time on surveys and provide truthful answers. Speeding on a survey or randomly choosing may cause you to be disqualified. Certain survey questions are designed to see if you are paying attention.
3. Be honest and keep your answers consistent throughout the survey. For example, if your year of birth does not match your age or if the survey answers at the beginning does not match the answers you provide towards at the end.
4. You may be disqualified if you work in a certain industry or have taken a survey for this product or service in the past.
5. Please avoid using a VPN, adblocker or other similar software.
If this is occurring for you quite frequently, we would suggest you focus on surveys that have any demographic questions towards the beginning of the survey. It is possible that the survey provider reached the max quota they can accept which is causing them to disqualify you at the end of the survey. The survey partners that we have who don't disqualify as much are Your Surveys, Tap Research or Sayso4good.