Doing any of the following can result in non crediting or being blocked.
1. Video are meant to be used like television. Skip the few content you don't like but don't go beyond that.
2. Proxy or VPN use is not permitted.
3. Using an Adblocker or Auto-refresher.
4. Using a bot/script will cause the advertiser to block you permanently.
5. Do not watch on more than one screen per device, or more than 3 devices per household at a time.
Let's make sure you're properly credited for each video completion by taking the following steps.
1. The Chrome browser is the best browser to use with video players.
2. Make sure that ads are showing before each video.
3. If you aren't seeing any ads, try switching to a different channel topic.
4. Maximize your screensize and make sure your internal volume settings are turned up.
5. Double check that you have allowed Flash on the video player page.
6. Please do not use any adblocker software or extensions.