In order to receive PayPal payments:
1. Please make sure that you have set up your PayPal email in the "Paypal & Dwolla Info" section in your account info. This email MUST match the email on your PayPal account.
2. Please also check that ensure there are no restrictions on your PayPal account and that you are able to receive payments.
- If your PayPal has been "Processed", that means that the payment was successful - in this case please check your PayPal account for your payment. There could be a delay of 30 minutes.
- If your PayPal has been "Denied by Paypal," that means that the payment was NOT successful. Unfortunately, PayPal does not let us know the reasons for a denied payment. Please check your PayPal account and contact PayPal support to see why your payment was denied. After you have checked your PayPal account and made sure your PayPal email is correct in your profile, you can reclaim a PayPal payment.
- If your PayPal payment is "Processing," the reasons may be:
1. We have already submitted the payment to PayPal, however PayPal has not finalized the payment.
2. There are issues with your PayPal account and it was unable to accept payment.
3. The PayPal email that you provided is incorrect. You can verify the email it was sent to here.
If your payment has not been processed after a few days you may contact us here and one of our Customer Support staff can look into it for you.